- Last Updated on 09 July 2013
Members will have the following benefits:
• Priority in being considered a participant in MENAHRA training workshops, seminars, study tours, conferences, and scholarships.
• Increased chance of participating in international conferences on HIV and harm reduction
• Being a member in the PHP list, receiving newsletters and digests
• Opportunity to post events, announcements, and news regarding harm reduction on the MENAHRA calendar, web site and newsletter.
• Opportunity to participate in and receive the results of MENAHRA membership surveys.
• Receive latest information on upcoming MENAHRA conferences and trainings hosted by the three Knowledge Hubs.
• Certificate of membership
• Priority in receiving technical support from MENAHRA on harm reduction projects or any other field related needs, including shaping advocacy strategies and campaigns.
• Opportunity to provide input and shape agendas of MENAHRA events
• The right to vote at ordinary and extraordinary General Assembly.
• Access to MENAHRA training modules
• Occasional assignments with MENAHRA based on qualifications.
• Access to MENAHRA's online membership directory
• Access to MENAHRA's list of experts, trainers, and consultants.
To read the whole document click here